Terms and conditions
‘Win Your Wedding’ is a promotion run by The Common Room.
- The prize will accommodate 50 day and up to 80 evening guests. Additional guests may be invited, at a cost to be agreed with The Common Room
- A complimentary food tasting will be arranged with the couple
- Prosecco or bottled beer will be provided for your drink’s reception for each guest.
- You will receive a three-course meal or equivalent, with evening snacks – subject to The Common Room’s menus and availability, two glasses of house wine and a glass of prosecco for the toast. Tea, coffee and petit fours will be served after the meal
- Upgrades are available at an additional cost
- Round tables, chairs, white linen, napkins, all crockery, cutlery and glassware will be provided by the venue
- Room hire is included in this prize, including a complimentary additional space for your drinks reception
- Sweet treats, such as cupcakes, chocolates or an equivalent will be provided for each guest
- PA system and microphone will be supplied for piped music and a dancefloor will be supplied for the evening reception. Live musicians will be required to bring their own equipment
The prize will be available for selected dates, subject to availability, from 06/01/2021.
Couples can enter via the Belle Bridal Website from Friday 14th February 2020 until 11:59PM on Sunday 16th March 2020.
On Wednesday 18th March 2020, a couple will be selected at random from all eligible entries received via Belle Bridal’s website before the closing date of 11:59PM on Sunday 15th March 2020.
We will attempt to contact the winning couple on Wednesday 18th March 2020. If no contact can be made with the selected couple by midday on Thursday 19th March a replacement couple will be selected in their place.
The winning couple is required to take part in an interview (possibly video) and will have their picture taken. The video and picture will be displayed on The Common Room’s website and across The Common Room’s and Belle Bridal’s social media platforms.
There are no alternate prizes, or available cash equivalents.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over and legally entitled to marry.
Should The Common Room no longer trading on the date of the wedding no alternative will be provided, The Common Room and Belle Bridal cannot be held responsible should this occur.
The prize is solely for the couple named on the entry form and may not be transferred to another couple and cannot be used by just one of the named persons.
The couple will be responsible for booking their registrar for the ceremony, The Common Room will not cover the cost, this must be paid for by the winners.
This competition is only open to couples who have not already booked a wedding with The Common Room.
The winning couple agrees to take part in promotional activity in relation to this competition.
The Common Room will supply a photographer for two hours of the wedding; the couple will receive full rights and ownership of the images and agrees that The Common Room can use these images (subject to mutual agreement of the couple and The Common Room) for promotional material post wedding.
The offer is not open to employees of The Common Room, their families, agents, distributors and their families, or any other person(s) connected with the competition.
The Common Room reserves the right to reject applications that are unlawful, indecent, inflammatory, racist or otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our brand.
The Common Room reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
Any queries relating to this promotion should be made in writing to:
The Common Room, Neville Hall, Westgate Road, Newcastle, NE1 1SE.